Franchise & Affiliate
Franchisee Business Offer:
Smart Skill Academy Business Model – How are we different?
Smart Skill Academy has brought in innovative measures to redefine traditional franchising paradigms. Associating with Smart Skill Academy as the Franchise Partner, you would explore that it is raining rewards from the word – Go! The franchise partner program is designed keeping only YOU in mind and addresses most of the issues faced by typical business aspirants especially women.
Today, all are aware that both Education and Franchising are very hot business propositions. The offer we have is a killer combination of both these.
What does come to your mind when you think of a franchise business proposal? Usually it is…
- Upfront Franchisee License fee (average from Rs.2,00,000 to Rs.25,00,000)
- Training and Kit charges (average of Rs.50,000 to Rs. 1,50,000)
- Setup and Infrastructure costs- Deposit + Interiors (average of Rs.2,50,000 to Rs.50,00,000)
- Marketing and promotion expenses (average of Rs. 20,000 to Rs.2,00,000 each month)
- Other working capital like Tel, Mob, Internet, Salaries, Stationary etc. (average of Rs.25,000 to Rs.100,000 each month)
Well, although all the above (average of Rs.5 Lakh to Rs.1 Crore+) are typical of any other decent Franchise Business offer, we at “Smart Skill Academy” have redefined franchising to suit the pockets of more individuals, especially women entrepreneurs who are enthusiastic but cannot bear such huge upfront costs. While doing the same, we have left no stone un-turned to improve upon the quality of these courses as well, with our innovative approach.
Yes, you can kick-start your own franchise of “Smart Skill Academy”…
- If you are enthusiastic, smart-working, ambitious individual looking for a serious long-term business.
- If you can spare 4 weekends every month to build this business (or employ a course instructor to do the same) and aggressively promote the business
- If you are a woman you are eligible for discounts on franchisee fees, especially when you choose to take up all our programs as an opportunity club. This is just our small bit to facilitate Women Entrepreneurship. We will also guide you on how you could save on your setup & infrastructure costs as well
- If you are able to budget a decent amount for the initial few months for promotions and advertisements.
- If you qualify as per our quality policy.We look for serious, passionate, driven, enthusiastic & motivated folks to join us.
If the above interests you, then do Fill the Franchise Enquiry Form &
We will help you set-up ‘Your Own’ franchise business soon.
What is Franchising?
It is a business relationship in which the Franchisor (owner of the business, IP, Copyrights etc. providing the product or service) assigns to independent people (the franchisees), the right to market and distribute the franchisor’s goods or service, and to use the business name. The period of time is usually fixed. The International Franchise Association defines franchising as a “continuing relationship in which the franchisor provides a licensed privilege to do business, plus assistance in organizing training, merchandising and management in return for a consideration from the franchisee”.
Benefits of Franchising:
- Higher chance of success than in a sole proprietorship
- No need to research, test and model, which could not only cost but consume more time
- Takes lesser time to kick start the operations –read revenue generation
- Initial training and continued updates for support regularly
- Lower costs through mass procurement of different material like kits, books, bags etc.
- Make the most of an established and tested business model
- Lead generation through website and other centralized means, could add to business building